Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |
| | |

CodersClub

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 4912|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

reCAPTCHA

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-01-29 09:22
| Show all posts |Read mode
Hello,
Yesterday I found a reCAPTCHA plugin written for Discuz! forums. Unfortunately the plugin was a little bit out of date, but after I connected my QQ-Account with Official Discuz Store I was able to download the latest upgrade for it released in January 2020 .

The plugin is free but it is all in chinese. After I found it, I ran a real test-website to be sure that there are no conflict with multilingual, latest revision. Of course it would be great to test it on much bigger forum to see if it really works (but it seems it does).

The test URL is:

removed
The reCAPTCHA replaces a standard verification code so it can be used on the page like login, register, new post/topic etc.

I will try to translate the plugin or only its necessary features (it is a configurable).

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
 Author| Post time: 2020-01-29 23:00
| Show all posts
I have edited first post. Now you can download the plugin.

Important info:

1. You need to get two keys to run this plugin: public and private. These keys need to be generated from the following page: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin

2. Only Captcha V2 is supported! V3 seems to not work.

3. The plugin comes with 3 languages: SC, TC, EN (english is not finished). New translations are welcomed.

4. As I wrote before, the plugin has been updated from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 version. I have no idea why, after fresh install, Discuz says, that the verision is still old and suggest to upgrade to the 1.1.3. If you have verified Account in Discuz Store, you can try to update it. After update you will see no changes. I have compared some files from 1.1.1 to 1.1.3 and yes, we use 1.1.3.

5. Please try it out and provide some feedback if it really works. As you saw before, I ran a test forum for some plugins but the forum is freshly installed so it is difficult to see it in action.

6. This plugin is 100% free. Its autor is popcorner.

Author| Post time: 2020-03-01 14:58
| Show all posts
I have registered a live website for 30 days because of testing purposes. Since the website is expired, I deleted the link.
Post time: 2020-07-25 18:10
| Show all posts
You can also download and help to improve the code at Github.

github.com/popcorner/discuz_recaptcha/

I've been using this plugin for a while and found no problem except that this plugin doesn't work with mobile version of Discuz!
 Author| Post time: 2020-07-28 08:50
| Show all posts
popiazaza 2020-7-25 17:10
You can also download and help to improve the code at Github.

github.com/popcorner/discuz_recaptcha ...

What does it mean? Do you get any error while using the reCAPTCHA in mobile view? Probably, we need to edit just a mobile template.

Russia

Post time: 2020-08-05 15:01
| Show all posts
kaaleth:
What does it mean?

I think this means that downloading from github.com is more convenient for other users than from chinese spoken dismall.com.

Author| Post time: 2020-08-18 23:31
| Show all posts
But the dismill is a official store of plugins for Discuz, right? So... I think this place is more than safe.

If the both version are up-to-date I think we should not care on it.

... but of course the github is still more friendly than dismill where you need to create an account connected to your QQ app to download an extension
Post time: 2020-08-22 12:27
| Show all posts
kaaleth 2020-7-28 08:50
What does it mean? Do you get any error while using the reCAPTCHA in mobile view? Probably, we nee ...

Plugin hook in mobile login page doesn't support additional js/html, it can only accept captcha image.

I've tried multiple ways to make it work within the plugin, but it didn't work out.

Edit directly to mobile template maybe the solution, but I'll wait until X3.5 full release to try to fix it.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-03-29 15:34 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.082490 sec., 8 queries .