Turkey

Post time: 2015-02-19 14:43
| Show all posts |Read mode
Addon
Title: Appbyme
Version: 1.2.4
Author: appbyme
Author URL: http://addon.discuz.com/?mod=app&ac=item&id=appbyme_app.plugin
Description: You can desing your app using web browser.Appbyme generate cross platform mobile client apps
Discuz! X Version: X3 X2.5 X2 
Language(s): Chinese
Create Date:
Last Update:
Screenshot: -
Son düzeltme: Pme Tarih: 2015-2-19 14:44

How to setup plugin? http://addon.discuz.com/?@appbyme_app.plugin.doc/install (google translate)

Installation Steps

• This application is installed and enabled
  • Click here to download the latest conversion package mobcent.zip
  • After extracting download mobcent.zip, the extract from the mobcent folder on discuz root directory on the web server to the following (via ftp to use binary upload)
  • Click the forum address /mobcent/requirements/index.php ensure environmental server meets the minimum requirements for plug-in installation
  • Plug into the background to set the appropriate conversion code, whether to choose a portal module, select the cache is recommended to set the effective user groups, home show, icons, gallery pages, pay attention, do not want to select, then select Empty!
  • Into thenet to create applications ArcelorMittal
  • Select discuz conversion, follow the instructions to generate the application
  • Generate good application, open forum address /plugin.php?id=appbyme_app:download ensure successful application generation

Tips

• Please carefully remove the plug, remove the plug at the same time this plug-generated database table will be cleared
  • Frequently Asked Questions
  • Since this update will update the application earlier than mocent conversion kits, new features, etc. Please have the latest conversion package

The old version of the user prompt

• Be sure to install the plug-dz Ammi App official application center, which is the application
  • Please do not enter the old plug-in package management background center, all changes resulting application processing, after mobcent folders just a simple interface file, there is no conversion of the original installation steps mobcent
  • Mobcent upgrade package, please back up their own good old mobcent, then covered with a method to be updated to ensure compatibility with older clients

If you are complete setup.You can desing your own app ui

How to desing your app?

Login your website using admin account and visit
http://website/mobcent/app/web/index.php?r=admin/uidiy

You can download app from addon center ı dont have xml files for setup plugin

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Ukraine

Post time: 2015-04-21 18:03
| Show all posts
Please share English translation

Turkey

Author| Post time: 2015-04-23 20:52
| Show all posts
PARKS 2015-4-21 18:03
Please share English translation

Sory ı don't have English language.I use default language

Taiwan

Post time: 2016-09-20 06:45
| Show all posts
Edited by Richard at 2016-9-20 13:10

Do you need to have China mobile phone number in order to register? I try to use one, but it seems that I cannot receive the verification code. Any thought?
Edit: It was my bad, the phone that I used apperently already inactive. It's working after I change to other phone number.

I would like to ask you another question. Even though I've already put several sections and sub-sections under my forum, only the first section shown in the apps, is it because I use the trial one?

And also I would be so thankfull if you can give me some brief tutorial for managing the app, since I don't understand Chinese, and Google translate not helping much. Could you help me to give some tutorial to make simple forum apps using this plugin?

Thank you very much

Best,
Ricard

Turkey

Author| Post time: 2016-10-28 15:56
| Show all posts
Richard 2016-9-20 05:45
Edited by Richard at 2016-9-20 13:10

Do you need to have China mobile phone number in order to re ...

I dont know

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-04-19 16:01 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.053501 sec., 9 queries .