Search
Author: mr.alone
Collapse the left

i don't like discuz!x [2.5]

[Copy link]
Post time: 2012-01-26 08:30
| Show all posts
It's under develop...
And you will see many more changes on next realease, first work with your stable version and hope you can upgrade when you have new official stable version ;)
 Author| Post time: 2012-01-26 11:18
| Show all posts
maybe...
now is soon to decide about Discuz!x 2.5, but when my users use Discuz!x 2, but most of them can't use site options for complex features, From the perspective of a web developer may this options came very clear, But a newbie would always be headache.

for example group chat is very good option, but not very accessible...

(( in PHPWIND [a china script like Discuz!X ], options used very better and also a help system Introduction many of advanced options, users following, fans,jobs are very important. ))

I expect to see in discuz!x 2.5 some features like following, video, better GUI, better AJAX system...

-------------

for discuz!x MultiLingual  a better template make it very popular, because china's site have a special structure and design that is uncommon for others
Post time: 2012-01-26 21:10
| Show all posts
mr.alone replied at 2012-1-26 02:18
maybe...
now is soon to decide about Discuz!x 2.5, but when my users use Discuz!x 2, but most of the ...

In X2.5 You Can Follow Users,
I Personally Like it, and My Translation Progress Is Going Good, I Am Translating it In the Areas Where Most Users Would Use First
More Efficient to the User If Most Of What They Use in the Forum Is Already Translated As Opposed to the Actual Non - User Common Areas of the Site
But Honestly??
NO ONE likes X2.5??
C'Mon, At Least One Person Has to Disagree on This Topic,

Comments

i know discuz!x 2.5 has following, but it's not in common followin form. in discuz!x for see users feed, you should add user to freind list, but it's better is click on follow then see feed on home.   Post time 2012-01-27 10:52
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-05-02 11:44 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.040700 sec., 8 queries .