Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |
| | |

CodersClub

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 4325|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Other] You can not ban the user directly [Click here to return the previous page]

[Copy link]
Post time: 2020-05-08 13:06
| Show all posts |Read mode
Unable to ban user

You can not ban the user directly
[Click here to return the previous page]

I have ban button also

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Post time: 2020-05-08 13:42
| Show all posts
Can you reproduce us the steps you did? I see that your Group is Section Manager, so there can be a conflict with your permissions.

Russia

Post time: 2020-05-08 15:14
| Show all posts
Only administrators can ban users.
 Author| Post time: 2020-05-08 18:57
| Show all posts
kaaleth 2020-5-8 15:42
Can you reproduce us the steps you did? I see that your Group is Section Manager, so there can be a  ...

Mod cp - ban user search by uid or username

And

Go their profile and select ban user dear
 Author| Post time: 2020-05-08 18:58
| Show all posts
vot 2020-5-8 17:14
Only administrators can ban users.

How to admins can give permission to moderators section managers and other usergroup to
Post time: 2020-05-10 17:05
| Show all posts
Users -> Admin Groups

Just create a new Group called Manager and after doing that, you will see that you can select for this group a Management level. In this case I would recommend to select a Moderator level, it is enough for that.

At the end the user that should has this group need to be edited, because you need to set a Manager group as a default user group for him/her.

Russia

Post time: 2020-05-10 19:55
| Show all posts
It is here:

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
 Author| Post time: 2020-05-13 03:01
| Show all posts
Edited by pgangwani35 at 2020-5-13 05:03

I cannot ban some other usergroup like readers, sharer , prime etc but normal user can be banned
Please help me
Post time: 2020-05-13 13:43
| Show all posts
Probably, the readers, sharers, prime, etc. are protected from bans, what in my opinion makes no sense. If you can ban standard user, it is possible, that the special groups have some extra permissions protect them from ban.

Or you are just a standard moderator so you may need more privileges to ban users with higher/custom rank or gruop. You may need to be Super Moderator, Administrator or custom role with special permissions.

It is a little bit difficult to explain because we do not see any groups and thier settings.
I just tested it from a white on my localhost and I am able to ban user even if he has a custom group. I have also created a special group with moderator permissions and I was also able to run this action so I think there must be a conflict in usage or permissions you have created before.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-03-29 01:24 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.076441 sec., 9 queries .