Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |
| | |

CodersClub

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 3090|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Unable to install plugins manually after uploading to plugins folder

[Copy link]

United States

Post time: 2021-05-09 14:23
| Show all posts |Read mode
First of all, thanks a lot to Vot for the massive Discuz updates. I updated my site after almost after 3 months and it seems to load very fast.

But, there is a problem, after updating I am not able to install most of the plugins manually which means, any plugin uploaded to the server manually will not install now. I receive "you are not installing a genuine application" message and this seems to be due to some mechanism implemented to prevent installing non cloud apps.

I checked a little and found the issue is caused due the changes applied specifically in the below version,

!819 Fix: Application center related code

If apps cannot be installed manually in Discuz ML, then I don't think users will prefer it over other very popular forum softwares (phpBB, SMF, vBulletin....etc)

Can you tell us how to fix this Vot?

Cheerios......
Evan

Hong Kong

Post time: 2021-05-11 09:29
| Show all posts
Edited by zhogong at 2021-05-11 09:41

Yes, this is recent security check for all addon.dismall resources. But no problem if identifier not available on addon.dismall site.

Open upload/source/admincp/admincp_plugins.php
Delete or comment below lines
  1. if(dfsockopen(cloudaddons_url('&from=s').'&mod=app&ac=vali'.'dator&ver=2&addonid='.$addonid.($array !== false ? '&rid='.$array['RevisionID'].'&sn='.$array['SN'].'&rd='.$array['RevisionDateline'] : ''), 0, '', '', false, CLOUDADDONS_DOWNLOAD_IP, 15) === '0') {
  2.                         $available = 0;
  3.                 }
Copy the Code
  1. if(cloudaddons_open('&mod=app&ac=validator&ver=2&addonid='.$addonid.($array !== false ? '&rid='.$array['RevisionID'].'&sn='.$array['SN'].'&rd='.$array['RevisionDateline'] : '')) === '0') {
  2. /*vot*/                                cpmsg('cloudaddons_genuine_message', '', 'error', array('addonid' => $addonid));
  3.                         }
Copy the Code

Open upload/source/admincp/admincp_styles.php
Delete or comment below line
  1.        if(cloudaddons_open('&mod=app&ac=validator&ver=2&addonid='.$addonid.($array !== false ? '&rid='.$array['RevisionID'].'&sn='.$array['SN'].'&rd='.$array['RevisionDateline'] : '')) === '0') {
  2.                                                                 cpmsg('clo'.'uda'.'ddon'.'s_gen'.'uine_'.'mes'.'sage', '', 'error', array('addonid' => $addonid));
  3.                                                         }
Copy the Code

Russia

Post time: 2021-05-11 10:38
| Show all posts
Thank you!
I will try to deal with the problem...

United States

Author| Post time: 2021-05-11 21:10
| Show all posts
Thank you very much Zho. I am able to install after making your recommended changes and everything seems to works now. You are really awesome!

Russia

Post time: 2021-05-12 21:08
| Show all posts
Thanx alot to zhogong for this solution!
This patch is applied in revision #1479.
Post time: 2021-05-28 07:24
| Show all posts
zhogong 2021-05-11 13:29
Edited by zhogong at 2021-05-11 09:41

Yes, this is recent security check for all addon.dismall re ...

Great job!
It works!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-04-18 23:26 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.071636 sec., 9 queries .