Search
View: 13908|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Question] problem update

[Copy link]
Post time: 2013-07-07 20:18
| Show all posts |Read mode
it is the site of a friend who wants to test the x3
Vot a question I did a test to put an x2 and x3 in discuz whenever I have this message
  1. <span class="" id="result_box" lang="en"><span class="hps">Please</span> <span class="hps">upgrade</span> <span class="hps">UCenter</span> <span class="hps">to</span> <span class="hps">1.6.0</span> <span class="hps">or later.</span>
  2. <span class="hps">If you use</span> <span class="hps">the</span> <span class="hps">Discuz! X</span> <span class="hps">comes</span> <span class="hps">UCenter,</span> <span class="hps">please download</span> <span class="hps">UCenter 1.6.0,</span> <span class="hps">in the</span> <span class="hps">utilities</span> <span class="hps">directory to find</span> <span class="hps">the corresponding</span> <span class="hps">upgrade process</span><span>, copy or</span> <span class="hps">upload</span> <span class="hps">Discuz! X</span><span>'s</span> <span class="hps">uc_server</span> <span class="hps">directory,</span> <span class="hps">run the program</span> <span class="hps">to upgrade</span></span>
Copy the Code

Russia

Post time: 2013-07-08 09:02
| Show all posts
 Author| Post time: 2013-07-11 15:43
| Show all posts
it's ok
 Author| Post time: 2013-07-11 15:45
| Show all posts
By cons I've noticed that since the update of discuz it to UCenter accelerator plus more as founder he accelerator as a webmaster, you have a workaround to solve this problem?

Russia

Post time: 2013-07-11 15:52
| Show all posts
Did not understand...
Rewrite your question with French.
 Author| Post time: 2013-07-11 22:44
| Show all posts
j'ai fait un test de passer du discuz 1.5 en x3 je me suis aperçut de 2 bugs.

1 bug=depuis la mise a jour ont ne peut plus rentrer en fondateur dans le ucenter il faut passer en webmaster car il me refuse le mot de pass pourtant il est bon.

2éme bug=lorsque je fait l'installation du x3 je suis bien en fondateur mais lorsque je met un cmpte test en administrateur"utilisateur puis ucenter admin"il prend en compte mais le compte test na pas la fonction cpannel a l'index,je suis obliger de le modifier dans le sql et changer les valeurs pour mettre le compte test en admin.

Russia

Post time: 2013-07-12 07:39
| Show all posts
Tried to translate:

I have noticed 2 bugs when I made a migration from discuz x1.5 to x3.

1 bug = after updating I can not login to UCenter as a Founder,
it refuses my password (the password was good before update).

2nd bug = when I installed x3, I was a "founder".
but when I put a test administrator account "username for UCenter admin",
it takes into account but cpannel index does not work for the test account.
I have modified the sql and change the value ​​for make the test admin account.

Author| Post time: 2013-07-14 02:29
| Show all posts
the password of the founder UCenter account is not recognized since update

Russia

Post time: 2013-07-14 09:25
| Show all posts
bertrand 2013-7-14 03:29
the password of the founder UCenter account is not recognized since update

What the update are you talking about?
UCenter update?
Or DiscuzX update?

Post time: 2013-07-15 12:10
| Show all posts
Hello Vot
it's DiscuzX update

Bertrand no longer able to connect to the super admin panel as Founder since the upgrade from version 1.6 to 1.5 ... Discuz the DiscuzX3 Version
Bertrand n'arrive plus à se connecter dans le super panneau d'administration en tant que Fondateur depuis la mise à niveau de la version Discuz 1.5 ...1.6 pour la version DiscuzX3

thank you to help him because he despairs and does not know what to do about it.
merci de lui venir en aide car, il désespère et ne sait plus ce qu'il doit faire pour y remédier.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-04-20 04:38 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.092583 sec., 8 queries .