Register
Search
View: 4325|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

happy father day 2016

[Copy link]
Post time: 2016-06-09 15:55
| Show all posts |Read mode
I thank you Dad for being with me through my tears, laughter and diapers. Happy Father’s Day

You are the best friend; philosopher and guide of mine dear Daddy, Happy Father’s Day to you.

Sending oceans of love to the best Dad in this world and that is mine. Have a great Father’s Day!

A man knows he is growing old because he begins to look like his father.

Every girl may not be a queen to her husband, But she is always a princess to her father" !!. Happy fathers day

We never know the love of our parents for us until we have become parents.

A Father means so many things... An understanding heart, A source of strength & support right from the very start. Happy Father's Day

Thanks 4 being there through the tears,laughter & dirty diapers. Happy Father's Day!.

Every mother generally hopes that her daughter will snag a better husband than she managed 2 do ....

Thank u 4 being a great dad 2 us!. Your memories will always live in the very core of my heart. I miss u Daddy ....

You’ve seen me laugh You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you Happy Father’s Day

I feel safe when u r with me U show me fun things 2 do U make my life much better The best father I know is u.

In happiness, in sorrow U were always there 4 me I may not have alwayz said it But, it's the day 2 say it loud. 'I Love U Dad'

When i die. don't come near my body dad.. Bcoz my hand may not come 2 wipe ur tear of that time..

Nobody ever sayz"HAY DADDY" Thankz 4 knocking out this rent. I sure love dis hot water. It's easy 2 read with all this light.

Some things r just better The way they r. Just like u! Happy Fathers Day

U r every thing 2 me Whom i can share my all secrets U r always there 2 help me May u live long.

Daddy u r da best although u live in da west stay da way u r while ur driving ur sports car.

Dad... u have an understanding heart... & a source of strength datz amazing U hav it all! Happy Father's Day 2 SUPER DAD!

So many wonderful moments we have spent 2gether, Thinking of u father brings memoriez 2 mind, I love u so much. Happy Fathers Day!

Did you liked this awesome collection of Happy Fathers Day sms ? then do share it with your friends and family!   

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|CodersClub

Top.Mail.Ru
Top.Mail.Ru

2024-05-03 23:57 GMT+3 , Processed in 0.023734 sec., 9 queries .